Step 1: Download the File to Your Computer
In order to watch your downloaded videos on iPad you will need to download the file to your computer. This can be done by clicking on the "Arrow Down" button next to the lesson you have purchased.
Step 2: Bring the Files Into iTunes and Sync to your iPad
Instructions for syncing:
- Connect your iPad to your computer, PC or Mac, and launch iTunes
- Choose your iPad from the top right corner of your iTunes
Step 3: Choose Movies
- With your iPad selected, there will be a list of options across the top of the screen. Choose Movies.
- Check next to "Sync Movies"
- In order to sync your entire collection, check "Automatically Include All Movies."
- It is also possible to change "All" to "Most Recent Movies."
- If you have a large collection, it might be best to simply transfer a few individual movies.
- When the option to automatically include all movies isn't checked, you'll have the option to check individual movies from the list below.
- Go to the "Videos" application on your iPad and your files will be listed there.