If a lesson chapter does not start try refreshing the page.
- The videos have been tested on multiple machines and they do work, otherwise we would get hundreds of emails daily.
- The problem is most likely something happening on your local machine.
Some things you may want to try:
- Try clicking on a different chapter link, then go back to the previous chapter
- If the above doesn't work, logout and log back in
- Try using a different browser
- Try logging in from a friend's computer to see if it is your network/computer
- Try restarting your machine
- If the chapter does not load right away, wait 5 minutes then click on the chapter link again.
If none of the above steps work, you can also try:
- If you see "garbled" video, this is an encoding issue and will clear up in a matter of seconds.
- Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time when encoding video.
- It should not affect your ability to use the lesson because it only happens for the first few seconds.